So they finally
There are two issues that get the minx ready to go all Cheney on people–government enforced pregnancy and domestic violence. And there is nothing that makes me want to strangle someone more than having to hear all the testimonials and comments about how the perpetrator “was so normal.” Its complete and utter bullshit and the media, mainstream and otherwise, who spend all their time reporting on the perpetrator like its snuff porn instead of on the negative repercussions of the crime and its victims, should all be forced to take a course in victimology and be locked up at the crime scene for 24 hours. And they should definitely have to read
Darren Mack was not normal. Nobody who committs such a crime is normal. As we now know,
In almost every interview, news story, or article, past employees, acquaintences, and consultants remark on the normalness of Darren Mack, who not only stabbed his ex-wife to death, but also planned and executed the shooting of a family court judge. A former employee of the perpetrator (from 10 years ago!) was actually given air time on the Rita Cosby show to talk about how he still sends the perpetrator holiday cards and how he was a “really, really nice guy.” Are you fucking kidding me?
Futhermore, he surrounded himself with Father’s Rights nutcases like Dean Tong and
Well, she had made allegations of domestic violence, that he had hit her. I had him tested by one of my psychologists, and the results of those findings and conclusions were that he had no propensity to be the monster that she was pinging him to be. I met the man last July in a Las Vegas hotel. We had breakfast together, and he certainly didn`t appear to me to be a risk to his child or his wife. So I mean, this is totally beyond surreal for me.
And on the
You—you worked with him on this consulting issue. Did you see anything in there in his behavior that he had any violent tendencies? I understand there were even some tests done.
DEAN TONG, FORENSIC TRIAL CONSULTANT: No, nothing, Rita.
I met the man last July. He seemed like a fine, upstanding citizen. We shook hands. We had breakfast together. We talked on the phone many times before I even came out to Vegas to see him, or vice-versa.
COSBY: And what about these tests? Tell us about these tests.
He was subjected by my expert to domestic violence and physical child abuse propensity tests. And he passed the same with flying colors. So, there was nothing there to give us any forewarning he was a ticking time bomb ready to explode.
Some tests asshole.
You can read
Here are some more
* On average, more than three women are murdered by their husbands or boyfriends in this country every day. In 2000, 1,247 women were killed by an intimate partner. The same year, 440 men were killed by an intimate partner.16
* Women are much more likely than men to be killed by an intimate partner. In 2000, intimate partner homicides accounted for 33.5 percent of the murders of women and less than four percent of the murders of men.17
* Pregnant and recently pregnant women are more likely to be victims of homicide than to die of any other cause18 , and evidence exists that a significant proportion of all female homicide victims are killed by their intimate partners.19
* Research suggests that injury related deaths, including homicide and suicide, account for approximately one-third of all maternal mortality cases, while medical reasons make up the rest. But, homicide is the leading cause of death overall for pregnant women, followed by cancer, acute and chronic respiratory conditions, motor vehicle collisions and drug overdose, peripartum and postpartum cardiomyopthy, and suicide.20
Statistics on intimate partner homicide from the
As the Mack case proves, family violence does not always remain in the family. We are obligated as a society that says it cares about families to educate ourselves about domestic abuse and how to stop it. Intimate partner homocide is
Photo of Charla Mack:
- Charla Mack: Victim of Darren Mack, A Perfectly Normal Abuser
- Using The Darren Mack Case To Educate
- Darren Mack Continues to Play The Victim